SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lantanalover

Threas you are the best!!! :)

lantanalover
15 years ago

I just got home from the longest, most stressful day at work to find a package from my SS on the porch :)

Threas thank you so much! I love everything!! :) I can't post a picture until I get to the office tomorrow because the home computer is too slow, but here is what she sent:

Passiflora Morifolia, Pink Ice Plant, Basket Plant, Moses in a Boat, Passiflora Amethystina x Caruela, Clerodendrum Ugandense (those have the prettiest flowers! I can't wait for it to bloom)

Brug cuttings of:

Isabella, Maya, Suzie Q, Coral Glow, S. Pink, Double Peach, Candidia and Cupids Blush

AND... All of these other goodies:

Really cute crystal candle holder with a bunch of yummy smelling candles, a nice x-mas card, this neat 'Plant Twistee' thing that is going to be very useful!, Avon lip moisturizer, lovely purple gloves, Avon hand creme, Nail Polish, LOTS of great seeds that I can't wait to plant, Avon skin so soft satin glow (how did you know I needed a tan? lol), and a cute 2008-2009 Planner (I have been needing one!)

Thanks again Threas!! That was such a great surprise to come home to!! I am going to go look up all the brugs now to see what the flowers will look like :) I'll post the pic tomorrow morning! :)

Tiffany

Comments (7)