SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lorna_organic

gardening clogs

lorna-organic
16 years ago

I've been eyeing those rubber gardening clogs; thinking about buying a pair. I think they are rubber, maybe they are plastic. They come in various colors and have cut out designs in the upper part. Does anybody use those, and like them?

I've been using a pair of leather clogs for the past couple of years. The interior had become damaged because of getting wet too many times. But I was loathe to give up my clogs. My Samoyed dog made the decision for me. He has been with me for a year and never touched any shoes. Last night he chewed the sole out of one of those clogs.

I had a challenging day yesterday. It just was NOT my day! I was so wiped out that I went to bed very early and slept for twelve hours. A few of the dogs got vocal after I'd been asleep for about eight hours, insisting that I get up and deal with them. I decided it would be me first for a change, I stayed in bed. I guess the Samoyed was so frustrated with me that he punished me by chewing my shoe.

He upchucked what he ingested, double whammy for me. Anyway, I need a new pair of gardening clogs.

Lorna

Comments (10)

Sponsored
M&Z Home Services LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Established Home Remodeling Expert Since 2012