SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ladyamity

Need it's name so I'll know what I have to trade

ladyamity
16 years ago

So I'm watching all this trading going on and decided a couple weeks ago that I would be diligent in trying to find out the name/variety of my White-to-Yellowish Brug.

Just when I think I've got it, I find something else online with a totally different name but the same look to it.

I want to be able to trade or at least send someone who would like it, a few cuttings (although my Brug is probably the most ordinary of Brugs and everyone probably has it already).

But I'd still like to be able to make the offer.

I did purchase a Versicolor Peach and got three great stalks, thick stalks with Y's in them and I'm soooo excited as I already see little buds along the sides of the stalks.

So I'll also have this Versicolor Peach that I'll be able to offer/give to someone, at the latest, by June (provided the growing goes along as nicely as it has been this last two weeks) and by the next trimming in Feb I'd like to be able to offer some cuttings from my main Babe, but not knowing what to call it, it's not all that fair to someone I'm offering it to.

When anyone oooohs and ahhhs over my Precious Brug and asks me what variety, I have to answer with: "Ummmm..... White-to-Yellowish variety"

Anyone have an idea what type of Brug I have?

Nodding Flowers

{{gwi:569954}}

{{gwi:579715}}

{{gwi:579718}}

Comments (5)