SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
vaskirt

Bernstein X NOL Delisa Harvey

vaskirt
15 years ago

New seedling. Bernstein X NOL . Cute little small flower, cream color. This is day #1.

{{gwi:573988}}

{{gwi:573989}}

Comments (9)

• plantlover49
    15 years ago

Edna,
    just beautiful, you have been a busy girl, your garden is always beautiful, keep the pics coming, someday I will post my pics as well as you Elizabeth

• maya88
    15 years ago

Edna,that is so beautiful...

• givelittle_getlots
    15 years ago

Edna I hope it will hold for a few more days!!!
    Would that make a nice container plant for patio or so? I wish you luck. it is cute

Lucy

How do you like it?

• pagrdnr
    15 years ago

Wow Edna you have a lot of brugs and seedlings! Hows the fragrance on this one?
    Shawn

• sultry_jasmine_nights (Florida-9a-ish)
    15 years ago

I hope the color darkens up..maybe it will, Nol starts out white! Of course NOL does have white in her genes and who knows about Bernstein...can't wait to see the color you get! How does it smell? It has a nice form.

• fool4flowers
    15 years ago

Thats a purty one too! I love the tendrils. Let us know if it changed color. I found my Hawaiian double white, lol. I have several blooms about to open. It was one John confiscated and lost the tag but I was pretty sure that was the one since it had fuzzy leaves. I saw the two skirts dropping last night so know I know where it went, lol.

• karyn1
    15 years ago

It's a pretty bloom. Has the color changed at all? That unknown I had of Brenda D's remained white as did the M&H x Peach noid. Oh well they are still nice.
    Karyn

• vaskirt
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Cute blooms, only lasted 1 day ! So, I don't know. It has more buds, so maybe they will last longer. Was cream colored and died cream colored...LOL

• daniellalell
    15 years ago

Very pretty Edna! How was the scent..be sure to let us know what happens with the following blooms :)

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County