SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
givelittle_getlots

OT: 4 men made my heart beat faster today

givelittle_getlots
14 years ago

Tim for sharing thing I do not have yet, but other GW members got me into it. I swear you send so many different Sedum plants now, I must have all varieties now :-) Yesterday I took a look at the other sedum cuttings you send me already and by George...they all have new growth!!! yeahhhhhhhhhhhh

Eddie you truly did send enough seeds for me to be able to supply all of Texas roflmao Or all GW members :-) etc. This will be such a great winter for starting seeds. I can hardly wait

Chaz my friend...out of the blue you surprised me with all these Epi cuttings. They look gorgeous and tonight I will look up on how to best root them etc etc. They just GOT TO LIVE!!!

Bought a shelf just for all the cuttings and seeds today along with a shoplight today. Setting it up tomorrow.

All 3 of you have touched my heart and filled is with lots of love today and always. Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

I know, now you say but what about the 4th guy?

He did not give me plants rofl. But he sure made it very easy for me to have found my destination without getting lost.

Let me tell you..I REALLY love my TOMTOM lol

Hugs to each one of you

Lucy

Comments (2)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH