SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
givelittle_getlots

OT : POTD : Does age matter to you?

givelittle_getlots
14 years ago

Good Morning everyone.

For some reason while reading some postings yesterday I was thinking about Rigo constantly. So Rigo...hope you are ok, busy with family etc. You're missed :-)

It has been somewhat quiet. Which means only one thing...most of you get to enjoy the garden OR are busy making sure you get to enjoy the garden again next year.

EVERY family member from here is MISSED! THOUGHT OF and welcomed back with a BIG SMILE when we see you.

Ok the above has in some way something to do with time lol Cause the older you get, the more time seems to fly by. right?

So this one last afternoon:

{{gwi:561625}}From POTD for October 09

So how old do you think this baby is? He and his siblings must have liked the light from the porch shining on them. Cause they were hanging around right there ;-)

I'll say it again: Age is how old you feel...not the numbers that get bigger and bigger. Until it stands still.

Sometimes way to early. At times the numbers are real high. But when they have to stop....it does not mean that our memories stop also. Our heart is empty. NO....I believe that the person will ALWAYS be with us. Maybe not in Body...but with their souls!

As our special angel :-)

I would love to hear how your days are going ...some pictures would be super also.

Until soon...have a super day

HUGS

Lucy

Comments (15)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus