SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
suzy11_gw

Another very important question for John

Suzy11
10 years ago

Hi again John! My problem today is I found another pretty Longbranch that is brown and the rest is green as I told you and I'm worried about it. Someone told me that it could've frozen and that's pretty impossible and then well you know what you said and actually I think I do need to water it and I will tonight. I did cut the branch off. Is there any chance of stopping the problem From going farther? We have another month until the tree can get outside and I can't wait until then (long hard winter). Also another question is. I will be going away for about 5 to 6 days. I have been spritzing both trees for circlization two times a day everyday all winter. No one will be home to spritze when I am away and I have no one to do it. I will water them before I leave. They are in a heated garage, the heat is about 70. If a turn the heat down do you think that they will be okey while I am gone.? I really don't want to lose them with a month to go after all my Hardwork. I will send you a picture of the branch that I cut off. I have to go take one.

Comments (4)