SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wantonamara

Bugs, Mites, Scale, Aphids: Oh NO!!!

BUGS, MITES, SCALE, APHIDS!!! I've had it !! UP to here and then some!!! I have been gratefully fairly bug clear in my "Collection" and there has been nothing I Could not handle in my vegetable garden. Till this year. I have aloe mites, Agave mites, armored scale, cactus coreid bugs, spider mites (I think) and in my Vegetable garden, I have squash bugs, leaf flea, and aphids. I am just tired

.... Well off to the big world to find a hand vacuum (squash bugs) and Marathon, Seven and diatomaceous Earth and rubbing alcohol. I need to order Avid and Forbid from EBAY. GOD that stuff is priced like gold. I just found another prize Agave with Agave mite. I threw out the one that I first found it on, but this one is more of a prize and has some size on it. So far I have seen no reoccurrence of the aloe mite so far.

Any advise , experience , strength and hope in these multiple regards, I am all ears. I am hitting the plant with the scale with alcohol and then a jet spray. Marathon in the pot as a systemic. I am using avid, forbid and seven on many agaves alternately. I am not sure how or how much but I have not finished my research.

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor