SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
davidwv_gw

OT: Just wanted to say Hi to everyone....

davidwv
14 years ago

Hi everyone, it is good to see some of the regulars and some newbies posting here on the forum. I hope that you all have had a good growing season with your brugs and other garden plants.

My health has not been the greatest since last fall, that is the reason that I have not been on here before now.

Some of you may remember that I came down with the Flu last fall right as we got our first frost, which was a snow actually. It killed all of brugs back to the roots except for a couple that I had already brought in the house.

Well I had good luck with the frozen brugs, I only lost a few; like Day Dreams, KBS, Pink Beauty, etc.

The only brug that has bloomed so far is Butterfly. I hope to get to see some blooms on my Native Habitat Double Peach and Autumn Treasure. The rest are just now putting out a Y or will have to wait until next year.

I know that some people have enjoyed looking at old pictures of my brugs over at Webshots. I get a report every week telling me how many views that I have had for that week. Wish I had new ones to post there for people to enjoy. Maybe next year, Lord willing.

I hope to be a little more active in posting in the future. But it won't be long before I have to bring the brugs and other plants in for the winter. I have to get their room ready to over-winter them. Plus I have to try to get some household chores done before cold weather sets in.

Take care ya'll,

David in WV

Comments (6)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio