SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
crsargeant23

Succulent advice please?

9 years ago

Hi, I am new to the world of succulents and cacti and could really use some advice on an unknown Echeveria I got a couple of months ago, any help would be gratefully received!
The plant seems to be doing ok in general, it has been constantly forming new flowers and sprouting new stems since I have had it, but I am a little concerned about what is going on on the lower levels, the lower leaves just seem to slowly be turning yellow, wilting, then eventually drying up and falling off!
There are 5 new plants growing from the stem underneath, so I am not sure if it is these that are causing the lower leaves to die or if it is something I am doing? Should I remove these new plants and repot them separately?
I water it once a week, letting the water drain through and feed it every other week. It sits on my desk by a south facing window and I rotate it each week to even it out a bit.
If you could offer any advice on what I can do to stop these leaves dropping and get my favorite plant as healthy as possible I would be very grateful! Thanks in advance!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
The Creative Kitchen Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional