SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
karen__w

WANTED 2.0: Special Trades for Sep 9 Raleigh Swap

karen__w z7 NC
17 years ago

(Continued from WANTED: Special Trades for Sep 9 Raleigh Swap)

Krystol, my white beautyberry is C. americana if you want to try both species. I think I have enough seedlings out there to bring you one, but I'll dig them all this weekend to be sure. I also have some liriope, not a lot but 'some', if you want that, and could cut some vinca stems to bring unrooted to the swap. I've been cutting and composting it the past couple of weeks but can hold off on further haircuts until Sept. I'd love a cutting of Camellia 'Kanjiro', even if it's not rooted by the swap.

Liz, I'll post my salvia cuttings this weekend, but just off the top of my head, I've started cuttings from 'Pat Vlasto' and also of a hot pink seedling that has been relatively compact in my garden. One of those might fit the bill.

Comments (134)

• aisgecko
    17 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Jean, I have a Leopard plant for you. I'd like the blue salvia. I do also have you for the 'Blue Wave' Hydrangea.
    MY LIST (please correct me if I screwed up)
    Alicia: Phlox, iris,H.'Nikko Blue', L.'Petit Point' for Celadine poppies and virginia bluebells.
    Tammy:'Mars' viola, Tasmanian Violet, H.'Blue Wave', acanthus,rooting lamium for asters, agastache, and buddleia cuttings
    Brenda: H.'Taube', H.'Blue Wave', Phlox for S.'Lovechild', H.maculata, agastache
    Jean: L.'Petit Point', acanthus, Leopard plant, H.'Blue Wave' for fern, hosta, blue salvia
    Deb.:C.'Summer Snow', H.'Taube', Pinecone ginger for C.'Emperor, perennial ageratum
    Karen:C.'Summer Snow', Leopard plant for S.'Hot Lips', white beautyberry
    Krystol:L. Petit Point for thyme

I hope I got everyone. I just moved the rooted hydrangeas to their own pots so I hope they don't get upset with me, being so newly rooted. But they do all have roots at least. -Ais.

• tamelask
    17 years ago

for what it's worth, i'll be bringing some seeds. i don't recall where we left it as far as seed exchange went. seems like each swap there's a box of seeds to trade.

ais, our swap seems lopsided. is there anything else you'd like?

ooh- jean- thank you for the mini ee's. i put one spot of them in already, but another will help for sure.

alicia, if there's anything you'd like in exchange, i wouldn't mind the fever tree. i ordered one many moons ago, but it didn't like where i put it. if it's spoken for, no big deal. did you start it from seed, or did it just come up? i know thery're native, but they're supposed to be rare, right? very neat.

i will prep a flag for everyone who's posted on the these threads that they're coming for a spot at the shelter (on the lawn)for their trades and to put their grabs. anyone else who shows up can do their own- there are plenty of flags. maybe this way we'll get more visiting (and oogling) time and less traipsing all over looking for the recipients of our green babies.

tam

• Related Discussions

WANTED: Continued:Special Trades for Raleigh Swap

Q

Comments (149)
    brenda you got some of my pulmonaria! the reason i was digging amethyst out was because she was hogging my poopr pulmonaria's space. it's a nice plant- enjoy! looks like this thread is gonna max out before the swap. that's gotta be some sort of record!! vickie- i love most of the rex begonias, and some of the more unusual other cool foiliage ones(but not the angelwings so much). you're probably thiinking of the place where i said i was intersted in a hardy begonia that had long tublar, or sorta anyhow, coral red flowers. pdn has it, but i don''t know the botanic offhand. was hoping it speads like the other hardies and someone who bought it would be willing to share. no biggie if not- i'll probably eventually buy it. i don't think brenda had hardy fsuchias- i was looking for them. she's got gartenmeister which is z 9, i think- so a cool basement one here. lovely, though. i looked up sophie cecile and it says & has pix of rose pink blooms. not fond of pink, really. dana- on a plant dig/save today and there were maple leaved viburnums everywhere. so i got a few there- no worries about bringing one for me. thank you much. if you've already dug it, i can take it or you can pass it along to someone else. alicia, thanks for the seedling. i only need 1, though. gotta go get the dig stuff potted up. tam
    ...See More

wanted: raleigh fall swap special trades part ii

Q

Comments (34)
    no Brenda, i think we're good- you're bringing the rehmannia, right? I think that's all we traded for. You said to surprise you. I'm bringing a couple things and you can pick. John has rehmannia, too- but if yours is already adapted for dry shade i'd rather start with yours. His is in delicious soil and pouted & mostly died when i transplanted it to my clay. :) I had it for a long time and gave it to lots of folks, but now my original's died off from the droughts and i can't recall who all i gave it to. Isn't that funny? Oh well. Ralph, thanks for checking. Figured i'd check in with you first to see if you were bringing some anyhow. I've actually had decent luck with the purples in a few hours of sun- better than the peaches have done. I have a few i can maybe dig up and take rather than spending the money. I'll have to give them a critical eye if they're really fit to dig (they tend to look ok in my yard but not in the ultra groomed garden at the fair). During the drought they reduced down to conserve and are just starting back up really. I'm just really loathe to dig something that's established for just a month or so and then have to dig it right back up just to bring it home again. I may splurge and get one or 2 eye poppers and fill in with something else (i have lots of strawberry begonia). Thanks again.
    ...See More

Raleigh Fall Swap -Special Trades #4

Q

Comments (74)
    Brenda - yes to the iris. Vickie - that pergola would be perfect!! can I get one for MY YARD??? just kidding. If I find one of the rooted cuttings I will drag it along but they are tiny. You might want to grow it in a large pot and move it in and out - or plant it right up next to the greenhouse and cut it back each winter. The heat from the greenhouse should keep the roots from dying. Karen - I am willing to share but this may be one of those "iffy" plants for this area. It usually blooms late (like November) but this being its second year it has really filled out early. It does the climb up and then cascades out and over with blossom clusters on the tips of the branches. I have one of those kick me plants also. Branches fall out of trees onto it, I knock it over, the dog digs it up... yet it survives. Where ever Pieter is and if he shows up he should be able to tell us all about it since he is from South Africa where it is almost a weed. Dana - did you ever get Iris foetidus??? the one I bought from Niche has seed pods this year. Very cool plant. I want to try and grow the seeds. Any suggestions?
    ...See More

Fall 2019 Raleigh Swap, special side trades outside of General Swap

Q

Comments (362)
    Anyone have any Sansevieria house plants they'd like to trade? I have a gorgeous variegated variety with white vertical lines I'd be willing to trade depending on if you have one that I dont already have. Please feel free to list the varieties you have to trade and I'll let you know if i need that one.
    ...See More
  • aisgecko
    17 years ago

Tammy, I'm just so happy that I've gotten everything (mostly) ready that I wanted to BRING. I am fine with what I am getting. I'm bringing the hubby and kids this time too so there won't be all that much space in the truck!

I hope my plants don't look too pathetic this fall. The leopards plants are healthy, but the leaves have big holes from a hailstorm. Acanthus don't like to be moved so they may look wimpy. And the 'Mars' got a little eaten by something. The drought stressed some of my plants too so my selection was more limited. The weeds, however, are prospering so I have put everything in new dirt. I hope I don't send any bad hitch-hikers to you guys... my yard is a little wild. -Ais.

• shari1332
    17 years ago

Tammy, I have a mini ee I can bring you- no trade needed, I'd just be happy to contribute to your plot. And I'll bring seeds and pot up one of my begonias for the OC project.

• alicia7b
    17 years ago

Tammy, how about swapping the Cassia alata and a fever tree for a Veilchenblau cutting and a cutting from your medium purple Buddleia?

I have two fever trees now that I grew from seed from the Botanical Garden, one a 2-3' seedling from a couple years ago that I had to dig up (other trees around it had to be removed), and a small seedling from this year. Tammy if Brenda wants one too would you be willing to take the smaller one since I'm trading with Brenda for another tree? They are native, I think closer to the coast than here, and rare.

• tamelask
    17 years ago

you guys are the bestest!

ais, it's just fine if things look ratty. my stuff sure does! i didn't water much during those droughty weeks and it shows. i'm with ya- i'm thrilled to have all my ducks in a row(mostly).

shari- you are too sweet! i will happily accept your mini ee's. i'm gonna have to do a byline on my plot sign about y'all! :)

alicia- the smaller fever tree & a cassia would be awesome. aren't you going to keep one for you? don't let me take your last one. i didn't jot down the cassia before, so i forgot you were bringing that. i'll be happy to bring you butterfly bush & veilchenblau cuttings.

a note to all whom i'm bring rose cuttings for: i will try again this winter (had good luck last yr w/ hard cuttings in winter). so if your cuttings don't root, hopefully i 'll have stuff rooted for springtime.

thanks all! tam

• nancyofnc
    17 years ago

karen_w - Patrinia would be perf for my gaudy sun border. Since I am nutty for Sedum some bits of the S. bithynicum would be lovely! I've got the pot of Cornus ready for you and a mix of bright Iris.

Brenda_near_Eno - Iris for you and I'll bring Lettuce seeds for OC and some other WS-able seeds.

madamekiki - Pink Iris for you, and some others mixed with because I didn't mark those well enough in bloom so it'll be pot-luck in Spring.

Someone asked if I was bringing Vitex Chaste Tree -yes, several. LMK which of you 'specially wanted one.

tamelask - On behalf of us all - THANK YOU for doing the work of flagging!

Nancy the nancedar

• brenda_near_eno
    17 years ago

Alicia, I'd love the fever tree if it isn't too dear. I have about 5 5gallon and 6 3gallon pots I can bring if you need them?

Does anyone have rasberry or kiwi cuttings to share?

All my stuff looks ratty due to heat and just the time of year. The poor snakeroot looks like I'm trading yellow and brown fronds. But I promise there are healthy roots in all the pots and if anything does croak, I would feel bad if anyone didn't just drop me a line so I can make it right. Pots from me are likely to have snail hitchhikers - since I've been gardening, the size of my snails seems to be the best indicator of my progress. Feel free to smash them as I do.

• Jean Hidden
    17 years ago

Nancy, are you bringing curly willow tree (rooted or cuttings) to the swap? I would love to get one started in my yard!

• Hollyclyff
    17 years ago

I've been sick all week, but I finally managed to drag myself outside this morning to dig. Mostly I'm bringing daylilies because they're so easy - just dig and bag.
    Deb, how about some begonia 'Wildwood Purity' for the viburnum?
    Jean, I have the two salvias and the ajuga, but no Russian sage. I'd like some of your 'Sahara Pink' if that's ok. Not sure what else - what color is your creeping phlox?
    Brenda, don't worry about snails in mine and I wouldn't dare squish one. My turtle loves escargot. Your hydrangea looks kind of pitiful from the drought, but it should be fine - if not I'll bring you another next spring. I was going to see if I could dig a better looking one, but the one in the ground looks even worse.
    Dana

• alicia7b
    17 years ago

Tammy I have a fever tree seedling in the ground and another in a pot, so these two going to the swap aren't my last. They're really easy to grow from seed.

Brenda, those pots would be great. You still want the serviceberry too, right?

• alicia7b
    17 years ago

My special trades are on my exchange page.

• rootdiggernc
    17 years ago

Ditto on the stuff looking ratty due to the heat and time of year, plus my daughter killed off all the hardy ageratum which I had potted up months ago, while I was out of town helping my sister move. I dug some fresh today, but it's really unhappy abt it so it's not going to look very good.

Went to dig the lamium and it really hasn't started regrowing (waiting for cooler weather), but it should be fine. I also had to restart some frosty pink brug after returning home, and when I went to divide them into their own pots today they already had nice roots!

Brenda, we dug a bunch of ginger, but I'm going to have to cut it back some to get it in the car.

Dana, I can't remember which is which on the begonia, so I'll bring you some of both. This stuff will spread gang busters so be careful where you plant it and it does need good shade.

Alicia, I'd love the climbing Old Blush if it isn't spoken for. What can I bring you for it?

• alicia7b
    17 years ago

Deborah, do you have any more of the white butterfly ginger? If not I'd be interested in the pink evening primrose.

• rootdiggernc
    17 years ago

Alicia, thanks for the Old Blush rose and I'll bring you some of both,... the white ginger and the pink evening primrose.

• raven20
    17 years ago

jnhidden, I just noticed your request for a swap. Sorry I missed your earlier post. Yes, I'd love a redbud, virburnum, and blue hill salvia and can bring you nepeta (catnip), Iris Joy Peters, and daylily Paper Butterfly. I was only ablie to split one Chrysanthemum White Bomb and that's already promised. Will that work?

Here's the remainder of my swap list - please let me know if I missed anything:

Brenda - You had it correct in your post

Tamelask - coneflower and myosotis for indigofera and epimedium

Krystol - salvia, viburnum, redbud for creeping thyme, nepeta, and japanese iris

Alicia - Hot Lips for Chinese Indigo

Karen - hellebores and salvia for aster snowflurry, epimedium, chrysanthemum white bomb

I look forward to meeting all of you!
    Liz (raven20)

• tamelask
    17 years ago

alicia, i'm glad it's not your last one and that it's easy to start from seed. good to know.

brenda, what kind of kiwi and rasperry were you looking for? i really don't know how to take kiwi cuttings, but i have a male & female hardy i can take cuttings of- they need trimmed up anyhow. i also have red rasps, wineberries (like a red rasp but fruits in shade), & black rasps that i could bring offsets of. i'll need to know pronto so i can dig them tomorrow.

tam

• dogridge
    17 years ago

Liz- I don't have any salvia. I do have your viburnum and redbud potted up. Is there something else I can bring you? I potted up some gold flame spirea, akebia vine, and have cuttings of climbing Eden rose and Kanjiro camelia (sasanqua). I have plenty of creeping raspberry graound cover, a small poplar tree (1 ft tall). I also have more viburnum and redbud, if you want two of those.

Karen W- our swap seems lopsided. Is there anything you want me to bring besides the Kanjiro? I have you bringing liriope, vinca a nd C. americana.

Looking forward to the swap!

• karen__w z7 NC
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I'm glad everybody else's plants are looking tired. I've got a few Amorphophallus for the general swap that are starting to go dormant already. I was wondering if I should even bring them, but it sounds like it'll be an understanding crowd.

Krystol, I've got a wooded area crying out for redbud, so if you've got a small one you can spare I'd love that. Otherwise, I'm not worried about anything but whether I'm going to remember your vinca cuttings on Sat AM.

Nancy, I potted up Patrinia and Sedum bithynicium for you this evening. I may add some other sedums and you can just let me know when you see them if you want them or not, but they're a weakness of mine so I have lots of different species.

• brenda_near_eno
    17 years ago

Tammy,
    I'm readin Gaia's garden, and I'm mad to try mixing edibles with ornamentals and wildlife-friendlies, so I'll take anything you want to share. I'm trying to think of something special in trade. I have a large sprouted root cutting of Viburnum macrocephalum 'Sterile', Chinese snowball bush? If that's not a good one, give me a hint, cuz I have a little of everything.

• karen__w z7 NC
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Brenda, 'wildlife-friendlies'? Great, I'll let my deer know they should head over to your house.

• brenda_near_eno
    17 years ago

Your deer frequent my house already, Karen. Ever notice that you should not eat food with your fingers for 2-3 days after spraying the garden with TreeGuard? Spicy aerosol backdrafts on me even thru gloves.

• Jean Hidden
    17 years ago

Hi Liz, yes that sounds great!

Karen, I think I can bring you a redbud if you like. I will look for one for you tomorrow.

Dana, I can bring you a couple of Stachys monieri 'Saharan Pink'. Let me know if you Would like any of these: mini Elephant ear, trumpet vine, small dogwoods, american holly, tulip poplar...?
    I have the purple, Emerald blue, pink and white creeping phlox, but I don't know which is which right now!
    We just dug them all up to rebuild the garden beds. I can bring you some if you are interested but the color would
    be a surprise.

Hi Shari, did you ask me about the perennial sunflower? I found another one and would love to trade it with you for
    Norma Jean daylily!

• tamelask
    17 years ago

you know, i am fine the way it is. i'm so overwhelmed right now witheverything i don't need anything else that needs attention. if you have a cohosh potted you were gonna throw in the general trade, that'll work since it's going dormant and i don't need to think about it. i'd best not get anymore viburnums right now, b/c my holding area is already too big. i may take you up on that a swap or 2 down the rd. :) i love viburnums & want one of each, esp the fragrant ones. but i've been torturing a burkwoodii this yr and i think a snowflake for a couple yrs now, waiting on that back yard project. sigh...

i don't mind sharing the berries- i love edible landscaping and like to spread the gospel. and they spread themselves about generously!! maybe i'll have to ck out that author. i know i have a wineberry already potted and a red rasp (i think-but it may be black). i can ck if i have a black, too. that'll get you going good. i'll bring kiwi trimmings, though i have no advice for rooting them. matter of fact, if you figure it out, let me know.
    thanks, tam

• shari1332
    17 years ago

Jean,I don't have another Norma Jean. The one for Alicia is just an extra fan from an order I placed this summer. Maybe next year if it increases enough and the voles don't find it.

• Jean Hidden
    17 years ago

No problem Shari. I will bring the sunflwr for you if you still want it, though.
    One reason I liked it was b/c it had my name in it ~ keep me in mind for the future :-)
    I am really glad we don't have any voles (yet), but I did see a baby bunny and we do have deer...

• raven20
    17 years ago

Krystol, I'll try the spirea. This is good, it forces me to try something new.

jnhidden, I don't know what I was thinking - I do have chrysanthemum white bomb, it's the aster snowflurry that I only had one of. I'll bring that for you as well.

Liz

• tamelask
    17 years ago

so sorry- that above post was directed at brenda. didn't even notice through my bleary eyes last night. tam

• Hollyclyff
    17 years ago

Jean - I have the 'Emerald Blue' phlox, but none of the others so go ahead and bring some phlox if you don't mind. Odds are pretty good it will be one I don't have. That and the stachys are good. I have the two salvias and ajuga for you - sorry about the Russian sage. It just has the one main stem coming out of the ground so it's not something I can divide. Thanks.
    Dana

• alicia7b
    17 years ago

Tammy,
    I'm bringing 2 Cassia alata tomorrow. You may want to keep them in the shade for a few days before putting one of them in the State Fair plot to recover from being dug.

• Jean Hidden
    17 years ago

Hi Dana, that sounds good. I will bring you 2 stachys and creeping phlox. No problem about the Russian sage. I understand. Maybe in a couple of years when it (hopefully) spreads and gets bigger...
    Liz, what else can I bring you for the chry white bomb? I was bringing you redbud, blue hill and viburnum. Would you like a couple of viburnums?

• tamelask
    17 years ago

alicia, john's advice for the cassia was to keep it in a pot in the hottest spot i could find for it (after it adjusts of course)to let it get as big as possible before the fair. he said high heat is the key to their happiness. the area in my plot where it will go is fairly shady; hence the need to pop it in last minute. even if it stays small i can use it. thanks!

ais, i beleive you asked for the dicliptera second. i was taking everything up front today and made the unwelcome discovery that one of the 2 cups had rotted. so i'll bring some fresh starts. so sorry.

i'm trying to recall who asked for a red cascade rose. anyone? i'd like to set one aside for whomever wanted it; one is showing some new growth.

• aisgecko
    17 years ago

I had already forgotten about it anyways Tammy :) I'll try the cuttings though.
    My daughter, who is 3, is fascinated with this business of putting cuttings in dirt and has been busily pulling off little branches of stuff and sticking them in empty pots of soil that I give her. She'll probably have a greater success rate than me!
    See you all tomorrow!

• rootdiggernc
    17 years ago

This shindig doesn't officially start till 11 but I know some of us get there early. Especially the special trades stuff. We'll be there between 9:30 and 10.

Tammy where are you going to put the flags,... near the parking area or up by the shelter? Also if you don't get any takers on the red cascade rose I'd love to try it.

AIS, that is so precious with your little girl! :)

• aisgecko
    17 years ago

Thanks Deb., she is cute and VERY busy.
    The swap starts at 12, right? Set up at 11? That's what the post said. Pre-trading to be done around that time? I don't want to be late, but I'd hate for you to be sitting there for an hour so correct me if I'm wrong. I'm planning to be there by 11 (hopefully a little before)

• rootdiggernc
    17 years ago

AIS, If I'm remembering correctly we're usually there by 10. I've run later a few times but we usually get there pretty early so we can have things hauled up and set out before the crush starts, lol. I try to get the special trades to people as they arrive. Last spring I missed a couple people and they left before I could find them, so I left some things with John and posted a note on here about it. I think the flags will help with that problem this year!

• Jean Hidden
    17 years ago

Hi Tammy, I was the one who had asked you about the red cascade rose :-)

• tamelask
    17 years ago

ok- i'll mark off a couple red cascades, no problem. thanks, ais for ebing understanding about the dicliptera. your daughter will probably be successful- it's easy to root. it just got too wet with all the rain lately. i can bring a few coleus for her to root- they are so easy she can watch roots grow in a glass of water.

we will shoot to be there at 10 or so, but that's about the earliest we can manage. i was planning to do the flags up near the shelter so that the spots can double as our stash areas, but i can do it either way. it'd be easy enough to move them up the hill as we get ready to rumble. see you all tomorrow! tam

• Jean Hidden
    17 years ago

I ended up with 2 red cascades, so if someone really wanted that rose (mini red rose climber, I think) that didn't get it, let me know, and if it makes it through the winter ok, I can bring it for you in the spring.

Tammy, I never found the Veilchenblau cup. I guess it disappeared somehow. Maybe you can root one this winter for me? Also, if the ostrich fern ever makes a comeback and grows back, I will save it for you for the spring. I had a couple of them but the heat or lack of water got to them.

• brenda_near_eno
    17 years ago

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Phenomenal folks you are - we had great fun, and thanks as well for the wonderful plants!

• brenda_near_eno
    17 years ago

And could I please have the recipe for the cucumber salad with cucumber cut like slaw? Mike thought it was spectacular.

• tamelask
    17 years ago

sure, jean, i'll be rooting veil this winter. you have 2 trimmings you can try, too, and t's fairly easy to root. i wonder where that potted one went? i had plenty of red cascade, so probably everyone who wanted it got it.

ais- i feel so bad- i had a ton of cuttings for you that didn't get into your hands before you left. maybe there's some way to get together sometime.

i downloaded pix last night- nothing too spectacular- but a couple funny ones. i will try to post them later today. the best one?- one of tami faye basking in the adoration of some kids. :) tam

• tamelask
    17 years ago

figured if i didn't do them straight up, they wouldn't get done. i piggy backed onto the spring swap album since neither was very big. enjoy! tam

not sure if this is going to work- lmk if you don't see the fall pix. thanks, tam

• dellare
    17 years ago

Tammy you were right, that picture of Tami Faye is great. The way she holds her nose up in the air like that really cracks me up.... she thinks she is "holding court" for sure. Thanks for the pics. Adele

• brenda_near_eno
    17 years ago

That's my hubby, Mike in first picture with wagon, not Ralph.

• tamelask
    17 years ago

sorry, brenda! i have corrected it.
    yeah, adele, the tami faye one is the best of the bunch, no doubt. she's such a diva.

• alicia7b
    17 years ago

Tammy I didn't get cuttings from you either -- perhaps this spring?

• Jean Hidden
    17 years ago

Hi Tammy,
    I have already forgotten since I didn't write it down, but what is the name of the rose for the unmarked cuttings?
    Thanks!!
    Jean

• tamelask
    17 years ago

yes, alicia- you were the other one who'd left before i realized it. i hadn't wanted the cuttings to wilt, which is why i waited til after the general swapping, but as usual i was running my mouth too much and didn't notice folks were leaving (never happen with me, right!?). i'll have to go back and look at my list, but i will try and root what i owe you for spring alicia. if not, i can take cuttings. and i didn't even get to say hello- i'm so sorry! a few other folks were supposed to get one thing, but you and ais had the bulk, other than jean, who got hers.

jean, and anyone else who got roses from me: if it was not marked, it was veilchenblau. all of the others would have had a name written on a leaf. it roots easily, isn't too thorny, and is not fragrant. it's a very vigorous climber that blooms in clusters that cover the trellis all at once- so it makes a breathtaking tapestry of grapey purple, blueish purple, reddish pinky purple, and an occasional white bloom. no rebloom, sorry to say. very carefree- the only thing is the JBs like it. i don't spray, feed or do anything else to mine except prune- hard- because it grows so big so fast.
    tam

• Jean Hidden
    17 years ago

Tammy and John,

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! so very much for all your efforts!!!
    We all really appreciate you guys!!

Thanks a million!
    Jean

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor