SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
aezarien

WANTED: Have: Non-Plant Items

aezarien
15 years ago

Not sure if this is appropriate or not so spank me if I am out of line.

I did want to put it out there that while my plant selection is sparse I do have a lot of non-plant related items that I am more than happy to part with in trade for plants or gardening supplies, particularly craft items, particularly scrapbooking stuff.

I have 20-25 brand new scrapbooks I bought last year and tons of embellishments that I will never use. I also own a die cutter and can make die cuts. Why so much stuff? Well lets just say I get interested in a hobby and I obsessively collect then I realize I'm not really interested in that particular hobby as much as I thought I would be and it all sits around gathering dust. I'm particularly bad when I see things go on clearance and I am a huge ebay junkie.

I also have some jewelry making supplies and beads of all different types as well if anyone is interested. And I have tons of booklets on cross-stitch, crochet, and other crafts. Most notably I have a book that shows how to crochet a Princess Dianna dress for a doll and Winnie the Pooh, Mickey Mouse, and some nice Wentzler designs in cross stitch. I've never used any of them (I know, how pathetic am I?).

And I have a wine barrel here that I paid out the nose for that I decided I didn't want and am stuck with. It's a beautiful barrel suitable for making a rain barrel but I already have six of them so I really don't need it.

Also, I sew and have and own an embroidery machine and a program to make designs from scratch so if anyone has anything they want done in that area I am game.

Anyway, I'm not looking for cash, just exchanges for plants and I kind of really want to get rid of a lot of this stuff to make room for me to actually ~live~ in my house. Please let me know if you are interested in any of these items and I can post pictures and bring some stuff with me.

-Tina

Comments (19)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting