SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ncgardengirl_gw

HAVE: Fall Plant Swap Cleve. Co-Grover and surrounding areas

ncgardengirl
14 years ago

We will be having a plant swap in the Lower Cleveland County Township #3-Grover AREA.

If you would like information on the location or more information in general please email me and I will answer any questions you may have.

September 19th

From 11:30am to 4:00pm

It will be opening at 11:30 pm we will end at 4:00 pm or later if we are talking lol.

Schedule

From 11:30 to 12:30 we will do set-up of those coming in for lunch and set-up of their plants. IF you are coming for lunch PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

From 12:00 to 1:30 or so we will have a picnic type lunch we will share a list of foods that will be coming so we do not end up with lots of one item.

PLEASE LIST WHAT YOU WISH TO BRING FOOD WISE SO WE CAN MAKE A RUNNING LIST OF WHO AND WHAT FOODS WILL BE THERE! IN THE FOOD POSTING THREAD. I will starting one.

IF you are coming for lunch PLEASE LET ME KNOW. If you can not bring a food item plates, cups, forks, spoons and napkins are appreciated too.

1:30 to 2:00 side trades and set-up for those who didn't show up for lunch.

2:00 until all the plants are gone PLANT SWAP.

ANY TIME REMAINING AFTER THE PLANTS ARE GONE WILL BE FOR CHATTING IF YOU WANT TO STAY A BIT LONGER!

Everyone is welcome. Bring Plants and seeds if you wish to trade seeds after the Plant Swap is over or during lunch! Please pot up your plants a few weeks before and make sure they are watered well prior to the swap, we want happy plants for the trip home.

PLEASE make sure all plants are well rooted no-one wants a plant to perish later due to lack of a good root system.

Perennials ONLY for fall swaping unless you have made side trades for them, it will be too late in the season to enjoy annuals at this time!

If you can make it and are making plans to join us please email me to confirm you will be coming.

Also IF you are making side trades please make sure you can come if for some reason you can not make it after promising plants please make arrangements for your plants to make it to the swap. THANKS SO VERY MUCH!!!

Please bring any tables and lawn chairs you may have! I do not have enough of these. THANKS SO MUCH!!! Also remember to TAKE yours with you upon leaving.

I look forward to meeting you! Hope you will make arrangements to join us this fall.

:) Fran

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
Average rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars233 Reviews
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery