SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fool4flowers

OT: Tagged

fool4flowers
15 years ago

I apologize about this site spamming my entire address book. I kept getting invitations to join from friends and family and so I finally gave in and did it. The thing seems like a spam site and I hope nobody joined it because they got an email invitation from me. I didn't realize when it said it was going to check my address book for people that were already members that were friends of mine it was going to invite everyone in there. I didn't get to check my email all day and I was horrified to find about 30 emails from people I haven't talked to in years asking why I was inviting them to be my friend. Does anyone actually use this thing? I tried to reply to a question someone sent me on there and it wanted me to give my address and cell phone number and register to win $500,000 before it would sent my reply. What crap! I'm so sorry you guys. If it is something dangerous I need to get rid of someone let me know. From what I looked up its just their marketing scheme to get the word out to lots of people.

Comments (8)