SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nato_gw

School project: terarrium

nato
18 years ago

Hey guys, I Haven't been to these forums in a long long time, but I'v got another project to do.

For my senior year in High School every student is required to create a projecet that shows that they have learned how to manage thier time, and to manage creating thier own project. Well for my project i decided to create 3 terrariums, 1 for North American plants, 2nd for High Land Nepenthes and 3rd for Low land Nepenthes. It has finally come for the time to began organizing the plant list and buying/trading them. I have grown many North American plants so I know which once to use, infact I have a bog garden that i build in my back yard full of them, but the problem lyes in the other 2 tanks.

Here is where I need your help, what plants should i go for in thoes 2 other tanks, the low and high land Nepethes? Price is not an issue, for this investment will last me a long time, for i have always wanted a reason to create a terarrium full of Nepenthes and here is my chance. It would be great if you guys could list plants that would go well with each other, and places where i can buy / trade for these plants.

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio