SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bonnie12210

Sorry Off Topic again:'Mom'

bonnie12210
15 years ago

They called us to the hospital last night,Mom's heart rate dropped to 37,the Dr was there when we got there,he said that some of the meds they put her on caused it,she had gone in to shadowed V Tac,but her heart rate is going up to normal,she had a lot of chest pain last night,but that is coming from the blood clot.Her heart is normal,they have done all kind of test on her,but if that clot is moving or breaking up....,so please just keep praying,she is depressed now and wants to come home.

My SIL just called she said Mom had a rough night last night she was having chest pains,they finally gave her a oxycotin(sp)?about 5:00 am and got her some relief,the Dr ordered another CAT scan for today,to see if it is the blood clot,or if she is having trouble with her heart now too.Thanks again for your prayers,and please don't get upset at me for this OT posting.

Can someone please tell me which is which,I know one is Ednas Vigna and I think the other is the Morning Glory tree,from Karen,but I don't remember what I planted where,yes I am a duh huh,LOL

{{gwi:514763}}

{{gwi:514764}}

Comments (6)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH