SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
angie83_gw

Whats your butterfly favorites?

angie83
16 years ago

Here is mine this year.

1.Butterfly bush a must for anyones butterfly garden.

Butterfly bush butterfly favorite

{{gwi:526728}}

2.Milkweed kinda stemy but butterflys love these.

milkweed

{{gwi:465403}}

3. best for me and butterflys and grew it from seed too.

Mexican sunflower

{{gwi:487867}}

4.Is the Mexican flame vine easy too grow and a great butterfly magnet here in texas heat.

Mexican Flame vine

{{gwi:459277}}

5.Zinna butterflys love this but it can be a woody and stemy but still a favorite.

Zinna large kind note (hate the dwarf zinnas)

{{gwi:459277}}

6. Is a must for GFs the grow every where and on everything Passionflower.A bit of a pain but still a favorite of mine and Butterflys.

Passifloras

{{gwi:526729}}

7. Lipsticks and pentas and porterweed

{{gwi:526730}}

{{gwi:526732}}

8.golden dew drop

{{gwi:526734}}

9.Pipevine never have enought of this stuff plant tones not very pretty but a must.

Pipevine

{{gwi:526736}}

{{gwi:45578}}

1. Well here is were rue comes in .Rue funnel ,and parsly the BST didnt like my parsley this year so I will do straight rue nexted year they are great for GST too.Rue is a must and should be farther up but its not very pretty hehe so its 10 for me.

Rue,false nettle and funnel

{{gwi:489332}}

Let me know what is your best butterfly draw .Im getting ready for nexted year early alot of the flower look great in spring then they just dont make the summer all these will take the texas heat.I have alot of cassias but no butterflys same with False nettle ,black eyed susie havent bloomed in a long time they are pretty leafy and not sure I like the fact they dont bloom much in the summer.I will never plant parsley again it is a spider hang out .

Comments (17)

Sponsored
Franklin County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living