SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
givelittle_getlots

ot: potd:it is a mystery plant...to me

givelittle_getlots
14 years ago

Good morning everyone

The countdown to the vacation is on. I better concentrate on getting myself and Maddy ready. Instead of the Garden lol

So I guess there will be only 3 more POTD until after the vacation is over.

I will just post mystery plants and you all have 2 weeks to help me out and give em a name lol. I am sitting here smiling, cause I know it will not take long at all to get the answers.Which are SO appreciated.

Kylie was suppose to come back to the house one more time and her and Kristy were suppose to TAG all my mystery plants...Kylie said she needs MORE vacation with all the mystery going on in my yard rofl Just kidding about Kylie. but not about all the Mystery going on lol
{{gwi:498146}}From Picture of the Day for June 09

I bought 2 of them at a nursery. This one grew this long stalk and is blooming. The second one has not grown much at all. Both are in the same flowerbed.

Wishing each and everyone a great day and many many flushes of our beloved Brugs...or if you are like me, having to wait now for more till the angels grow ....then I hope your garden is blooming with other beauties.

Just keep those pictures coming :-)

Lucy

Comments (13)

• karyn1
    14 years ago

No idea but I really like it. Have a great vacation.

• rosepedal
    14 years ago

Hi Lucy I will guess red cardinal flower but I really dont know... We will miss you but you worked so hard for this vac to be with your daughter..:)

• siam_cannas
    14 years ago

I dont have a clue what it is but i like it alot. Very different and pretty! You have such beautiful plants Lucy.

• PKponder TX Z7B
    14 years ago

It's a great looking bloom, Lucy, but I don't have a clue what it is! âº

I hope you have a fabulous vacation!

pam

• Embothrium
    14 years ago

Ipomopsis.

• threas
    14 years ago

Beautiful!No clue either! I'm really surprised you stumped Karyn! LOL

• saltcedar
    14 years ago

Standing Cypress, Ipomopsis as bboy said.

• givelittle_getlots
    Original Author
    14 years ago

OH THANK YOU saltcedar and bboy (((hugs)))

and so wonderful to see both of you hear.

Now I can give that one a proper name tag also :-)

Shall I collect seeds?

Lucy

• jerryngeorgia31557
    14 years ago

If you do collect seeds I would like to have some as this is simply beautiful. GOD bless and have a great vacation.

• fool4flowers
    14 years ago

Really pretty. I saw it at your house and was trying to figure you what it was myself, lol. Glad you got a name. The count down is on! Make sure you leave my number for your hubby if he needs any help.

• givelittle_getlots
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Jerry make sure to send me a mail so I can log you for seeds . I am SO forgetful!! But LOVE to share!

Kristy, roflmao. Last night my hubby walked a QUICK tour of the backyard. He said the only time he will not water if he ends up in the hospital. lol. So I told him I will give him your number lol. If it IS to much for him, maybe I can hire Morgan to water? But lets just wait and see how he does lol

Lucy

• karyn1
    14 years ago

It's a Standing Cypress. I posted on "name that plant" and Carol gave the ID

Here is a link that might be useful: standing cypress

• napdognewfie
    14 years ago

Wow, that is really pretty. Love the red color & I bet hummers love it.

Linda

Sponsored
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
Average rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars233 Reviews
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery