SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
givelittle_getlots

OT: POTD Lizard or Gecko?

givelittle_getlots
14 years ago

good morning

Is everyone ready to tackle the day? No matter what it holds?

As for me, I am sitting here and thinking : What will I be doing out of all the things that need to be done? Let alone what I would LIKE to do.

All I know is that I will drive to the store to buy more labeling tape. Let me tell you, I sure hope this WORKS lol

I went to Staples yesterday to find one of those punch the letters and make your labels, machine. Remember those?

Well needless to say, I awoke out of the stone age when I saw what kind of machines you can get these days lol

I ended up with one that you hook up to the computer and you can make laminated labels. WOW the brugs look SO pretty now ha ha AND I can read it too. So now it just needs to hold true and be UV resistant.

Going to Label ALL things that way now.

Well except the things that move like this Lizard. I was sitting close to the window and out of the corner of my eye I saw something land in the bush. I thought it was a bird. then I looked and there it was...a Lizard hanging in the bush. All 4 spread apart and it was HUGE. I even called hubby to show him lol. Buy the time I went outside it had moved to the wall, but just hung there. I think it is a mommy to be :-)

What do you think?

{{gwi:486255}}From Picture of the day, May 2009

Love my garden critters

Have a great day everyone. I will again, for it is OMA day :-)

Hugs

Lucy

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations