SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
givelittle_getlots

wanna hear my good news and bad news?

givelittle_getlots
15 years ago

Good news is, that any bugs that might have invested the brugs and other plants. They are surely dead and gone.

Bad news is, so are almost all leaves along with them. We had like a 10 minute hailstorm. Ground was almost white and while I went out there afterwards to see where I have standing and running waterproblems for the excisting and future flowerbeds. I saw that the hail did a crying job on the brugs that were standing out there in the middle of the yard. Waiting to be potted up in bigger pots or find a inground home. Oh well. This season is not going well but I am stubborn lol

Did you guys make it ok through the storm?

Well this is still better then getting snowstorms right now.

Don"t worry. I am smiling because all happens for a reason. Besides, I know that if they do not stay to soggy, they will recover. Not sure about the little seedlings in the flowerbeds I had planted already. Man the one flowerbed has a darn river running through it. For the first time I saw that the cutter pipe that runs to the ground....is directly pointed towards the flowerbed. Outside the fence and inside you do not see or asume that it would run in that way. Usually it went along the outside in the little bed.

Ok I hope on the rain level we are getting to the point of being ok hahaha

Lucy

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County