SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lesdvs9

Feb now, what r u doing?

lesdvs9
15 years ago

I don't know about you, but most of this rain doesn't reach me. I'm just getting traces according to my rain gauge. Still it's nice to see the 50's come back and know most of the state is getting rain and snow in the mtns.

I'm working on my taxes now that I don't have the excuse that I did to escape to the garden since it was so nice outside. I liked how nice it was, I didn't like that it was so early to be that way yet. I so don't want to repeat last year!! I got a lot of weeds pulled, which was a useless task, but I got most of the roses pruned. I also got most of the garden cleaned. Now I only have the 4 butterfly bushes to cut down for a large task. Being that they're all over 10', it's a messy chore, so I'm taking the current cold to do the taxes this week.

What are you guys up to? Anything interesting? Any trips coming up?

I'm going to OR middle of Mar to see my sis pinned for graduating nursing school. Going to spend 10 days traveling and visiting. A rose nursery is about 20 miles from her house, I think I need to visit that:) Especially since the one here closed. It's coming on spring and I need a fix.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
BME Construction LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars20 Reviews
Loudoun County's Source for High-End Custom Decks & Outdoor Structure