SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sultry_jasmine_nights_fl9

OT Latest Obsession- Pic Heavy

Okay I have been away awhile. This winter I was bored and starting seeds again wasn't cutting it lol. So I decided to try incubating some mail order eggs. I had been talking to dh about getting chickens again and he said okay but not till March. I was like okay no chickens till March but he didn't say anything about incubating eggs and besides shipped eggs have a low hatch rate right?

So in December I got some Eggs for Blue Copper Marans, Blue Americananas, and Black Marans and the adventure began.

{{gwi:465297}}

This is the first hatchling in the second batch of French Black Copper Marans. He was telling the others to hurry up and hatch, he desperately wanted friends.

{{gwi:465300}}

Fuzzy Butts!!!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b134/sultry_jasmine_nights/Other%20Critters/BMaransBAmer.jpg

This one had some foot problems and I kept him seperated with a Bear for a friend. Boy he sure got attatched to that Bear lol!

Here are some from the 3rd batch I incubated. They are Eating-Pooping_Machines!

{{gwi:465302}}

A little Older (Blue Ameraucanas)I can't believe how good these guys were they just sat there lol

{{gwi:465305}}

French Black Copper Marans (These guys were live wires impossible to keep in a basket lol)

{{gwi:465308}}

Comments (17)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!