SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
givelittle_getlots

picture of today *69* Frasia (sp?)

givelittle_getlots
15 years ago

I am up and what exciting news I got for all of you this morning. GOOD morning all.

Woke up at 3:30 am and went in the kitchen to get my coffee. Which I would love to share with you.

DH said, Lucy, Lucy, look outside. But wait I show you first WHERE to look. Look to the left by the side entrance of the garage door. Where he usually sits and smokes his pipe. So that said, I turned on the patio light, opened the door and there it was coming. Sprinting towards the shed to my right. To bad the camera battery was still charging from last night and not ready.

The SKUNK! Running for safety under the shed. It was so CUTE ha ha ha DH said SURE cute...when I saw it I did not even empty my pipe and ran inside and closed the door. It must have been REAL CLOSE to him then ha ha ha ha

Today I can finally show you the frasia that I have planted last spring in the flowerboxes hanging on the fence. It was a long time coming and it was worth the wait. Not that I thought it was still alive lol
{{gwi:462494}}From Picture of the day for March 09

Oh no...YELLOW again lol

That was yesterday. I wonder if the cold temperatures will kill it? There is one growing in each flowerbox. 4 all together. Should I cut it and bring it in?

Kylie spring turned around on us ...hurry up...tell us how many days till spring? Looks like we need a reminder again lol

Do you have something yellow growing today?

Wishing you that no matter how the does goes for you, that you will have a few minutes just for YOU!

Hugs

Lucy

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville