SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
givelittle_getlots

Jamie and more...What a suprise from Edna

givelittle_getlots
15 years ago

Edna you are made my husband jeleous of you rofl. Why? Because my eyes lit up just by the box and seing I got a package from my dear friend. Then oh my gosh those flowers...no shame on me, I know I have seen them...but I have NO CLUE :-( I betcha DH is going to run out and buy me flowers just so he can see THAT I AM IN LOVE look on my face for him lol.

THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for this suprise. I hope I did not forget a trade? And it is not my birthday or anything. That was really really so sweet of you. HUGS!!

Please I hope that I can recipocate (sp) real soon with something that makes you as happy as you just made me.

Lucy

Comments (11)

• chena
    15 years ago

LOL!!!
    Any package you get from Edna is gonna be special!!!
    Congrats Lucy!!!! Hope DH gets ya those Flowers..hehehehe!!!
    Kylie

• vaskirt
    15 years ago

Lucy, Those flowers are Hellebores... plant them in the ground and don't baby them. I took them from the ground, so put them back in. If you try to pot them and keep them warm you will kill them. They love the cold. :) There should be 2-3 different colors of them, plant them in some shade, they hate the hot sun. HUGS, Edna

• fool4flowers
    15 years ago

Cool. I bet you did look like your in love, lol. It makes John jealous too so tell your hubby he isn't alone. John just gave in and started loving flowers himself. Now he gets gooey when a box comes too, lol. Edna is a sweetheart.

• givelittle_getlots
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Kristy and Kylie YES Edna you are special and a sweetheart!

I THOUGHT they were but that is ONE thing I am scared off. Saying the WRONG name of a plant on here or even coming up with the correct spelling if I can not look it up real fast lol

THANK YOU EDNA ...well those babies will love the weather today. It IS COLD! They will go outside as soon as it gets light. Can they take some morning sun? I think they would just looked wonderful along the fence in the flowerbed where I had the brug cuttings and peppers in last year. Going to be ONLY a flowerbed this year.

My computer is acting up again. Been trying to post a picture of one of my brug seedlings yesterday and it will not load it. Let alone upload it. So let me go and see if I get my hands on a POTD from the online album and just refresh our memories of the past and what is to come.

Hugs

Lucy

• givelittle_getlots
    Original Author
    15 years ago

well I will not be out there for a while. I just checked on the birdbath and it is frozen solid :-(

Lucy

• givelittle_getlots
    Original Author
    15 years ago

It's me AGAIN lol. Just read up on these cuties at hellebores.org. So I can add another beauty to my HAVE list thanks to you Edna

Lucy

• eloise_ca
    15 years ago

Lucy, congrats on your new plants from Edna! She sent me some last season and they are just coming up again! I can't wait on blooms (thanks again Edna).

• gardenpaw
    15 years ago

Congrats Lucy!
    Edna is a Sweetheart!

Karen

• pearlgirl
    15 years ago

Edna is a Sweetheart, indeed!

Margaret

• fool4flowers
    15 years ago

I got one too. Isn't it so pretty! I have it soaking and its perking back up so I can get it planted tomorrow. THanks so much Edna. I didn't know what I was missing, lol.

• givelittle_getlots
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Kristy guess what.....thanks to Edna you do not have to share THOSE with me and we get to share them with OTHERS ones they are big enough to do so!

You all must know that Kristy always shares all her plants with me! She too is a sweetheart! Like so so many hear. Heck I would love to say that ALL are just the sweetest and best folks to hang out with and to know!

Lucy