SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
karmahappytoes

26th of Febr. *Happy Birthday Rigo74 & tropicgirl*

karmahappytoes
15 years ago

Happy Birthday Rigo74 & tropicgirl

I sure hope that your day is a very special one!

Comments (24)

• knotz
    15 years ago

Happy Birthday you two!!...I hope you both have a GREAT day!!

knotz

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

Happy Birthday to you both :) Barb

• gardenpaw
    15 years ago

Wishing you both, Rigo & Tropicgirl a Very Happy Birthday!!
    Hope you get lots of Brugs and future blooms!!!

Karen

• gottahosta
    15 years ago

Wow, good things come in pairs!!

Y'all have the best birthday, with lots of gift certificates to buy your favorite brugs!!

• threas
    15 years ago

Happy Birthday, Rigo!

Happy Birthday,Deb!

• chena
    15 years ago

Hey you two!!!! Hope you both have a Wonderful Day!! Man you got this beautiful weather on your side 92* tomorrow!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
    Kylie

• siam_cannas
    15 years ago

****** HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIGO & TROPIC GIRL **********

Hope you have a great day with lots of love :)

Siam

• eloise_ca
    15 years ago

Wow, lots of February babies, LOL! Rigo and Deb, wishing you both a fun-filled birthday tomorrow! Today is my brother's b.d.

• lopaka_mikale
    15 years ago

Happy birthday, and Happy Gardening, Deb and Rigo.

Bob

• dimples31312
    15 years ago

Happy Birthday Deb and Rigo!!!!

• givelittle_getlots
    15 years ago

WOW this is really neet. You 2 having your birthday on the same day.

Rigo I hope that the new year you are adding to your shoulders will be a lite one!

Deb for you I wish that you get what you want the most!

Now I hope that is OUR lottery winning roflmao

{{gwi:457317}}

Hugs

Lucy

• funinthesunincl
    15 years ago

{{gwi:457318}}

To Deb and Rigo....

Have fun whatever the day holds for you!!!

((HUGS))

~Mary Jane

• tropicgirl
    15 years ago

Happy Birthday Rigo, hope you have a great one!!!

Deb

• tropicgirl
    15 years ago

Thank you all for all the birthday wishes. I'm having a wonderful day and even the weather is like a spring day here. Had to renew my driver's license today. The lady told me I have to wear glasses when I drive and my license will show that restriction. What's up with that? I can see just fine, I just couldn't see those tiny little numbers in that testing machine. lol But I'm still having a great day. We are waiting until this weekend to celebrate so my family can share in the fun. :o)
    Thanks for the ecards too.
    Lucy, thanks for the plants, Love them, and I received the pretty b-day card today too. You're too sweet!!!

Hope everyone had a great day and got some sunshine today. Thanks you all.

Hugs
    Deb

• givelittle_getlots
    15 years ago

Deb you should have done what I done...I GUESSED what I saw when I did the eyetest and passed with flying colors lol I went so fast that I guess the guy just could not keep up with me if I had it right or wrong ha ha ha

Now you need to get glasses made?

Lucy

• tropicgirl
    15 years ago

Lucy, I tried that but I didn't do too well. lol I do have glasses and when I put them on I could read the numbers but they don't really make a difference while I'm driving. My sight just isn't that bad. She said "oh yes, you defintely need to wear glasses while driving, you'll have a restriction on your license" Like I was half blind or something. I already have glasses but I do get to go shopping for new prescription sunglasses.

• fool4flowers
    15 years ago

Happy Birthday Rigo and Deb. I hope you have a wonderful whole weekend of it!

• ladylotus
    15 years ago

Rigo,

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

~Tj~

• rigo74
    15 years ago

Thanks to all for the Birhday Wishes :0) I have been off of work for the last 2 days and have been really busy with the family.On my birthday we went to Chuck E Cheese for lunch and yes DW knew I was doing it for our 4 yr old son and not for me, but still had a really fun time and played lots of video games with him.Today we went and had lunch at Zekes, this is here in FTW and has really good fried fish baskets along with fries and fried mushrooms, oh yea and really cold drinks to go along with the good food.Well for the Bday gifts the family gave me this really cool black Seiko watch and a Afflection shirt that I have been wanting for some time.But the really big FEISTA kicks off tomorrow where all the family will be coming over where mom,sister and DW will be making chicken enchiladas, beans along with some really hot salsa and there will be other side dishes too and don't forget the CORONAS :0)

Happy Birthday to tropicgirl hope all your wishes come true!

Rigo

• givelittle_getlots
    15 years ago

Rigo where did you say we need to go for that FIESTA ?? That sounds real yummie!

Now that is TRUE LOVE! I had a big grin on my face when I read where you had your first party! I am sure if you ask your son who the coolest dad is, the only answer can be YOU!

Enjoy the family Fiesta party my friend

Lucy

• ladylotus
    15 years ago

OMG...I'm SO embarrassed I wished Rigo a happy birthday but did not see that it was Tropicgirls bday too. Happy HAPPY belated birthday Tropicgirl. I hope you had a wonderful birthday. I so sorry I missed your name.

~Tj~

• rigo74
    15 years ago

Well the FIESTA last night was great!Everyone had such a fun time all my nieces and nephews had lots of fun and all 9 of them joined in to help there uncle blow out the candles on the Bday cake.Mom,sister and DW did such a wonderful job on all the food along with many different types of drinks going around.And my favorite Tequilla which me and little brother finished the leftovers in a bottle we started on New Years Eve. DW did such a great job and getting all my family together for my Bday and she was able to get one of my aunts over the house that I havent seen in a while.Well I will stop here cause as you can tell I had so much fun I could go on all day long.DW your the BEST!!!!

Rigo

• ladylotus
    15 years ago

aaahhh Rigo, that is so sweet to put your wife on a pedestal like that. Also, glad you had fun. It sure sounds like you had a wonderful time. That's great!

~Tj~

• givelittle_getlots
    15 years ago

Rigo that is so sweet of you to share your B day celebration with us. Those I love the most. FAMILY parties filled with fun,laughter and good stuff to drink lol I surely would not be on here today lol

You are a lucky man Rigo. For it sounds like you got the most priced posession in the world. A wonderful Family that loves you.

Lucy