SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
frankyb_gw

Aloe Species ID please

frankyb
17 years ago

I have recently purchased some Aloe plants from Walmart and was just wondering if anyone could identify them for me. The pot actually contains 6 different plants crammed into one tiny pot. I decided it was a good buy for about $7. Anyway, here are some pictures of the plants. I realize the pictures are not very clear so I will give a brief description of each. The pictures were too big to post on the forum so I just posted thumbnails of them. Just click for the full size picture. Thanks.

1{{gwi:482769}}

2{{gwi:482771}}

3{{gwi:482772}}

4{{gwi:482774}}

5{{gwi:482775}}

6{{gwi:482776}}

7{{gwi:482778}}

8{{gwi:482780}}

9{{gwi:482781}}

10{{gwi:482783}}

11{{gwi:482786}}

12{{gwi:482788}}

1. This is just a picture of all the plants.

2. Another one of the plants.

3. This plant has thick, flat and pale green leaves and is kind of soft.

4. This plant's leaves are just sticking straight up and are dark green and have white bumps all over them. They may turn spiny later but they are not right now.

5. This little guy has thin, light green leaves that are kind of stiff.

6. This one has long leaves that have dark brown thorns on them. The leaves are a medium color green and are kind of cup shaped.

7. Same plant, just showing leaf formation.

8. Same plant again, more leaf formation.

9. More leaf formation of the same plant.

1. This one is very close to the ground and appears to have a cluster of small plants. The leaves are small, straight and have small white thorns on them.
  2. This is the center plant. It has very long thin, cup shaped leaves and all along the edges of the leaves are tiny thorns that look kind of like tiny teeth.
  3. Close up of leaf formation of same plant.

Alright, there we have it. Thanks for any help identifying these plants.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus