SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jodik_gw

Post Holiday Greetings!

jodik_gw
14 years ago

As I mentioned before Christmas, we were heading north to drop the litter of pups with their respective owners, and then it was on to my son's for the Holiday...

I am happy to report that all nine puppies are safely in the arms of their new people! Even Baby Emmy, whom we were originally thinking of keeping, found a home with one of her brothers... our doctor and his family really wanted her, too. She's got a great home, and will want for nothing!

I do miss them, though... it was an unusually spectacular group of pups. In two years, we will repeat the breeding... we'll have to; the want list is growing already!

Christmas was wonderful! I got to see all of my children... and all of my grandchildren! Watching them open presents was so much fun! For Christmas, I got a very soft and fuzzy blanket suitable for cuddling into while typing and surfing at my computer... and, I'm getting a new computer! Larry is building new ones!

When we arrived home last night, the apartment was extremely cold... the pilot light for the heater had gone out while we were away! It wasn't cold enough to damage plants, but it was chilly enough to retard the fading of blooms, and I came home to these...

H. Minerva... frillier and larger than usual...

{{gwi:57479}}

H. Pasadena on its second scape...

{{gwi:57480}}

H. Sweet Lilian, second scape...

{{gwi:57481}}

Opening presents Christmas morning... my son and grandbabies!

{{gwi:441959}}

I hope your Christmas was as fulfilling as mine! I had a great time relaxing with family, seeing friends, eating more than I should have... and just generally having a constant smile from ear to ear! I am truly Blessed!

So... how was YOUR Christmas??!!

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!
More Discussions