SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
daffodillady

Lurker inro and a wire shelving question

daffodillady
13 years ago

Hi, I have been a member of GW for three years, and had developed an interest in gardening just before joining. My initial interest was in perennials like daylilies, cannas, crinum and irises. We moved from a house to a trailer a little over a year ago, and my gardening space became very limited, so this fall I gave most of my plants to my SIL in Mississippi. I have been a daily lurker on this and the bonsai forum for about 8 months. I love the pictures that I have seen on this forum of the rosette-forming succulents, hairy cacti and jelly bean type sedums. Actually I have been fascinated by most of the various forms represented (-; I have purchased several different seed assortments to attempt to grow in the spring- sedums, hardy cacti, and tropical cacti. I currently have a few odds and ends of noid succulent cuttings and cacti pups that I am attempting to root and/or grow. I do not care for the beautiful but mean-tempered biting succulents like cholla and prickly pears- LOL. Everything I grow must be in pots, as this is a rental unit. So now that I have somewhat introduced myself, my comment/question is this: on a previous post, someone had posted a picture of their succulents organized in awesome stacking pots and on a wire shelf in matching blue clay pots. They looked so neat and tidy. I have searched several times for a wire shelf that is only 4-6" deep and could not seem to find them. Do you know where I might locate wire shelves of this depth- height and width are not as important? Or do you have any other space-concious ideals for displaying tiny seedlings? DH is not good with plants or tools, so no help there- LOL

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Capital City Construction & Remodeling
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars6 Reviews
Franklin County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living