SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
givelittle_getlots

Picture of the day *35* California here I come

givelittle_getlots
15 years ago

Good Morning, Good evening to each and everyone that has a few minutes for a ME time and stops by to relax some.

Be with friends.

Laugh and learn.

Great place to do it all..is right HERE. No need to go to California for me lol. I invited California to my place last year and I do loved the California Zinnia's!!
{{gwi:455923}}From Picture of the day for February 2009

Bought me some other Zinnia's this year. I just loved them a lot in the beds. It was also nice to make a little flower arrangement for the neighbors and DIL. She loves the garden. Oh and of course my little Maddy loves taking a flower home and give it to her Mommy :-)

I like getting flowers too. Any other day then Valentine's day. I can not see that they jerk up the prices so much that you could feed a family a whole month with it.

Now you know that I am still waiting for everyone to say the weather improved. But I guess Phil ruined that for 6 more weeks lol. And don't worry. I saw on the weather news just now that another cold night is coming lol I will not have to go nuts trying to get it all in the house again in a timely fashion. Sure was sweating last night.

Lucy

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County