SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fool4flowers

The purple brug mystery

fool4flowers
16 years ago

My husband had to go out to the lady's house this evening to look at their car for them and I rode along. The son was at home so I took the oportunity to ask him about the "purple brug" he said I brought her 2 back from Florida a purple and a yellow. Lets go see which one she's talking about. He opened up the greenhouse for me since it was warm. What do you know. There was the brug I saw against the wall and right beside it on the ground was a purple datura that I couldn't see that day from the window. He didn't know the difference since he bought them both as plants and thought they were both brugs. He thought the purple one was just short, lol. He said his Mom is getting forgetful and kept argueing with him that it was the big one that was purple but it was not. Sigh.... there goes my dream of the mysterious purple brug. I kind of figured it would be something like that but had hope since all I could see through the high window was a brug, lol. I will still take her one of mine next time I go by there so she can have another color, lol.

Comments (27)