SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
vriesea

New venture

vriesea
13 years ago

Hi everyone ,well here are some piccies of the new venture / buildings that my friend Tamera Ison and i are undertaking ,some of you are aware of this ,but will fill you in ,Tamera and her husband and her Mum Helen ( friends of some 40 years plus ) have purchased a 5 acre property ,and Tamera and i have combined our collections so its all in one ,the pictures of this ( the first ) building , wich is 24 metres long and 6 metres wide will house all the semi to adult plants , am starting to construct the seedling house wich will be 20 metres by 5 metres and will be fully closed in ( no shade cloth ) then all the small seedlings will be housed in there , the photo of the bench of seedlings represents half as all other seedlings are still at my place ,we have put in 2 large ( 22000 litre ) tanks and the roof of the seedling house will catch the rainwater ,a third building will be constructed later , so as you can guess we have undertaken a substantial project ,but we needed the room , and this will give me something to do when i retire from my painting business, will keep you all posted as things progress ,when its all finished and sorted we hope those that can will pay a visit ,you are all welcome to do so ,

{{gwi:455780}}

{{gwi:455781}}

{{gwi:455782}}

{{gwi:455783}}

{{gwi:455784}}

Me with the water tanks ,after moving those we where stuffed ,

since these where taken the building is fully stocked but not sorted out ,time for the move was running out ,if you move the mouse over the piccies the title will come up ,

No its stil a hobby ,ok ?

Cheers everyone ,

Jack & Tamera

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Landscape Concepts of Fairfax, Inc.
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
Northern VA's Creative Team of Landscape Designers & Horticulturists
More Discussions