SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sibhskylvr

OT: 'Skyla' & 'Shamus' Due Date!! :))

sibhskylvr
15 years ago

'Skyla' & 'Shamus' will be loving parents on or around March 16th! Expect ALOT of pics!! :)) Now off to work I go! I hate work!! lol!

Mike

{{gwi:449885}}

'Skyla'

{{gwi:449886}}

'Shamus'

Comments (26)

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

Congrats Mike what a wonderful start to spring! New baby coming...I just know you will treasure that baby..I am truly so happy for you my friend....Brugs and babies it doesnt get better than that....

• sultry_jasmine_nights (Florida-9a-ish)
    15 years ago

O00hhh those puppies will be born close to my Bday hint hint LOL! Just kidding!
    They are gonna be cuties! Can't wait to see the pics of those little fur balls.

• chena
    15 years ago

I never got to post on the last thread.. BUT I am very Happy to hear you will be a new Daddy!!!
    I hope you keep a male and call him Nieko..or a girl and call her Bay.. or better yet BOTH Nieko and Bay!

• maemae0312
    15 years ago

LOL Kylie, I would have a hard time letting any babies go!!!
    congratulations Mike!!!!! Can't wait to see the pics!!!

Mary

• pagrdnr
    15 years ago

I can't wait to see pics of the pups!
    Shawn

• bonnie12210
    15 years ago

Congrats Mike,I am so glad you are gonna have little bitty's nothing like a baby or babies to make a person smile.
    Bonnie

Can hardly wait for pics.

• fool4flowers
    15 years ago

Hah hah hah, I just knew it. So happy for you Grandpa, lol.

• gardenpaw
    15 years ago

Congratulations on your babies Mike! Im soo Happy for you!!
    They are going to be Gorgeous little fur babies!

Karen

• karmahappytoes
    15 years ago

Congrats Skyla, Shamus and Mike. . . . more furbabies to love!! I can't wait for baby photos!

• knotz
    15 years ago

Aw congrats Mike!!!...If I lived closer to you, would love one :)

(I know they wouldn't be free...lol)

There was a very pretty white and black female at the animal shelter here, but was adopted real fast.

Can't wait for lots of pictures!!!

• givelittle_getlots
    15 years ago

What a happy thread! Now that is really something to look forward to for springtime! I can not wait to see which one it will be that you picked for yourself to keep.
    Have you picked out a name yet?
    Sorry you got to work. But man those fur babies need food lol.

Lucy

• eloise_ca
    15 years ago

Hey, congrats Mike! Do the puppies all end up white or is there a mixture? Can't wait to see them, and can tell how very happy your are! BTW, you always say you hate your job, but come March, you will need that job especially if you keep a couple of the puppies, LOL!

• karyn1
    15 years ago

Awwww puppies. Nobody can resist puppies. I can't wait to see what they look like. Just curious but how do you keep them apart when she's in heat and you don't want her pregnant?

• givelittle_getlots
    15 years ago

Karyn will simple, he tells him that she got a headache roflmao

Yeah Mike how do you handle that if they are not neutered?

Lucy

• honeybunny2 Fox
    15 years ago

congrats, I am so happy for you. I know your new baby will fill your heart with love and laughter. They all have such diffrent personalities. Their love is unconditional, I am so happy for you. If you lived closer we could have a puppy shower. Barbra,

• sibhskylvr
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks for the 'congrats' everyone! :)

SJN - Close to your birthday! humm!

Kylie - 'Nieko?' Nice name! :) It will be a little male that I keep. So 'Bay' is out of the question. lol! I've got a few names in mind. I may have to start a 'Name The Puppy' thread! :))

Mary - It is hard to let the little ones go. But I have four sold already. (I hope she has at least five this time.) Three to good homes from people at work. And the 'Entergy' (electric) guy wants one for his 16 year old son. (I think he actually wants one for himself!!) lol!

Kristy - Actually it's 'Great-grandpa!' lol!

Lucy - I have a couple of names in mind! :)

Eloise - The one & only litter she had - ALL four were white with blue eyes! We'll have to wait & see what she has this time. :) I always say 'I hate work' - but I do love my job! ((And I'm only keeping ONE!!))

Karyn - Baby gates work wonders - even for adult fur-babies! lol!

Lucy - A headache??? rofl!! I wish it were that simple!

Barbra - Puppy shower sounds great! :))

Dorothy - Very cute pic!!

Mike

• ladylotus
    15 years ago

Mike, Congratulations my friend! I can not wait until the photos start appearing.

I know what you mean about your job. I suppose you would much prefer to be home tending your gardens, green room and your fur babies. I know I would too. But with the economy as it is...I am thankful to have a job right now, which I'm sure you are too. Too bad it was not a fun job though. ;)

Take care!

~Tj~

• sultry_jasmine_nights (Florida-9a-ish)
    15 years ago

Yeah we wanna see pics of her pregnancy too :P Maybe a video of the birth lol!

• sibhskylvr
    Original Author
    15 years ago

TJ - I LOVE my job! I just hate work! lol! Like you said - I'd rather be home doing more important things! lol! But yes - I'm thankful to have a great job that I do enjoy going to every day!

SJN - No way!! :) No birthing video!! Too funny! Maybe a pregnancy pic every now & then - but that's it! rofl!

Mike

• fool4flowers
    15 years ago

Lol, we are really happy for you Mike. John says hi and wishes every day he had a pup from Mercedes.

• sibhskylvr
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Kristy

Tell John 'hello' & I'm very happy for me too! :)

Mike

• tropicgirl
    15 years ago

Congrats Mike, can't wait to see puppy pics.

Deb

• givelittle_getlots
    15 years ago

roflmao Mike I am with you. NO birthing video. I did think it was the 2nd best miracle to be part of giving birth. 1st with my second child. 1st was not so memorable lol. But 2nd being there when my first grandson was born. I mean RIGHT there lol. Gave me totally new view on things!

Pictures would love to see them! It is also so much fun going back looking at them!

Lucy

• daniellalell
    15 years ago

O yay!!! Congrats Mike!!! (((((hugs))))) I am SOOO happy for you :)
    Spring babies!! I can't wait for the pix!!!
    Give Skyla & Shamus some puppy love for me!

• threas
    15 years ago

Congrats, Mike! Can't wait to see those furbabies!

Theresa

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County