SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
misssherryg

Florida Trip

MissSherry
17 years ago

I'll be getting up early tomorrow morning to head towards Florida, by myself - I'm kind of scared to go alone, but in a way, it'll be an adventure. We have so many dogs that my husband and I can't travel at the same time without spending a fortune kenneling them, and we hate the idea of them sitting in cages and only being let out occasionally.

I've got a hotel reservation tomorrow night in a little town close to Lee, Florida. When I get up Monday morning, I'll go to Mail Order Natives in Lee and get the 15 viburnum obovatums I've got on hold for my daughter plus a few more plants for me. Then I'll drive to Tampa, where I'll spend the week with my daughter and grandson, oh, and my son-in-law, too. :)

Susan, when I read your post saying that you hadn't been anywhere in months, it made me wish you could go to Florida with me! The weather should be nice there, although I heard on the weather tonight that it'll be warming up here next week - it'll be in the 60's or 70's every day and 40's or 50's at night. I noticed that the serviceberry I planted up close to the house is trying to leaf out - hope it'll wait for me to get home next Monday!

Do any of you Floridians know of any good nurseries in the area? I think some of you mentioned a few in the past, but I've forgotten their names.

MissSherry

Comments (16)

Sponsored