SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gardner_want_to_be

From a blank pallette to this!!! lots of pics

gardner-want-to-be
16 years ago

Hi everyone--I am so happy with my yard, I just had to post some pictures while some things still look good.

This is the first thing I planted when I moved in 2 yrs ago. It was about 15" tall-- isn't it beautiful?

{{gwi:430982}}

This is probably my favorite bush--does anyone have lavender?

{{gwi:430983}}

My impatients keep on blooming, I love them

{{gwi:430984}}

I know I should have cut the flowers off this colea, but the butterflies, etc. loved them, so I didn't have the heart.

{{gwi:430985}}

My side bed finally looks almost full, see the ear of corn the birds planted for me by the light.

{{gwi:430986}}

{{gwi:430987}}

These are my favorite flowers, hope I am saving the right thing for seeds--what is their name, I lost the tag.

{{gwi:430988}}

Does anyone know how to propogate the copper plant? I bought this one, only because I had a lot of them in my yard when I lived in the Philippines. The plant with the purple berries is a volunteer-what is it? The colea is one I never got put in the ground, but one of the prettiest. my tipsy pots died a drought death, couldn't keep the clay pots damp enough.

{{gwi:430989}}

Last night, my mother raccoon brought her babies to see me. She was so cute, she just sat outside my window staring at me until I got up to see if she had any food left where I put it, and this is what I saw.

{{gwi:430991}}

This has been the most marvelous year, and I owe it to all of you wonderful WS friends. I can't wait to get started again for next year. I have so many more things I want to try and can't wait to see my perennials that I planted this year. What a super group of people--I love looking at all of your pictures and reading all your msgs. I started a Gulf Coast Gardening at the CLL (Center for Lifetime Learning) last Friday, and learned a lot in the first class. I am also taking a Photographics class, so maybe I can learn to take better photo. Again, thanks for putting up with my stupid questions, and giving me all the seeds and help that you did. I love each and everyone of you--what a wonderful family of friends.

Jeane

Comments (4)

Sponsored