SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
noni_morrison

Greetings!

Noni Morrison
14 years ago

Just stopping by to say "Hi" to my hippie friends. This summer has been hysterical and The hippies have been quite far from my mind, but doing find on their own I think. I did neglect the watering on my Maguires amies so they had a nice summer rest, but most are now rooting. No blooms yet, but I am sure they will bloom when they decide the time is right. Hopefully they will remain off season from my other ones for a while to extend my period of blooms.

My business partner/best friend has now completed her thyroid cancer treatment and is finally free of radioactivity and will be rejoining the world this week, ready to gain strength and catch up on her gardening. Already she sounds better then she did for a long time, calling me up to "Gossip and giggle" while her hubby was outside.

I made up 25 bouquets this morning for our two stands, and expect that at least half will have sold by nightfall at our stands. IT is a beautiful sunny day and this is prime tourist time here on our beautiful island in Puget Sound.

I am indoors sleeping off an allergy attack, probably to the Plantain weeds my hubby is mowing this afternoon. Just about ready to go out and go to work.

Next stop is my son's wedding at the end of Aug, then Life will settle down to just gardening....I think!

IT was fun to stop in and read what everyone is doing. I catch up on RMRyan and PRyan on Facebook. Any of the rest of you on facebook? Would love to have you on my friends list. I can do facebook over my coffee breaks.

Well, have new bulbs ordered from the usual sources in the fall. And will definitly post photos of any of my Maguires' get to that point!

Comments (6)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio
More Discussions