SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sherryinmaine

hurrah! remembered my sign in name . . . .

sherryinmaine
15 years ago

Hi, I re registered here a few months ago (used to post on houseplant forum a few years back) and promptly forgot my sign in name and password. Today, as if by magic, I remembered! (I'd written it down, but lost the notebook)

I have been reading this forum, and kind of 'caught the bug'. Love houseplants, have moved a few years ago, got rid of most of them, too busy/preoccupied to get any more for a couple of years. Then, they started slowly sneaking into my home (they hid out by the aquarium where it's nice & damp, I guess, cause they thrive. Not as many as before, but still, some nice ones)

Any way read this forum, and have ordered some amarillis. (it all started by my deciding to plant a bunch of daffodils and other bulbs this fall.) Much to my dismay, realized the bulbs wont be shipped til fall-----wwwwaaaahhhhh!!!!

In summer, I am motivated to be outdoors, work in garden, like all of you, I guess. In fall, I'm motivated to SIT outdoors, watch the leaves fall, the angle of the afternoon sun, the dogs frolicking, the shortening days . . . . I hope I'm up to planting all those hundreds of daffodils in autumn, when mostly I feel like sipping wine and eating cheese. Right now champing at the bit to hurry up and get involved in amarillis; alas, must wait til fall . . . . boo hoo! Looking forward to reading more about you guys experiences, and photos, knowledge. Sorry this is filled with the letter 'I', will keep to a minimum from now on, hopefully.

blessings,

Sherry

Comments (5)

Sponsored
More Discussions