SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
vera_eastern_wa

A few more for July 1st

vera_eastern_wa
15 years ago

I REALLY love the Maltese X, but one thing I REALLY hate about them is how ugly the foliage looks to me...especially lower on the plants. The foliage isn't all that attractive once the weather warms up period, but this is ugly

{{gwi:411059}}

Calendula, Marigold, Cerinthe and Shizanthus. The Cypress Vine back near the lattice has barely grown an inch since planting out in mid May; they are about 1.5" tall....I got the same results last year too. Also planted a Heavenly Blue Morning Glory, but it's got issues too!

{{gwi:411061}}

Blue Salvia seedling. Was planted not too long ago and look at all the continuing self-seeding Amaranthus 'Intense Purple! I just cleaned them out a week ago but there's no end :O

{{gwi:411063}}

This Oregon Swallowtail landed on a weed right in front of me on the ground as I was walking back from taking these pics. I thought it was funny considering the hard time I had last year trying to get one to sit still long enough for a pic on the Echinacea. I finally did get one, but now their landing in my foot path LOL!!

{{gwi:411065}}

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Buckeye Restoration & Remodeling Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars7 Reviews
Central Ohio's Premier Home Remodelers Since 1996