SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mariava7

Hippie Seeds For South Africa 2011

mariava7
12 years ago

It's that time of the year again.

Please don't throw your precious extra Hippie seeds.

Let's give them a chance to life and make a gardener somewhere happy.

I asked these gardeners how their Hippie seedlings did and if they would like some Hippie seeds this year. Well...here are some of the messages I receievd. And a mailing list that is getting longer. LOL!

"Hi Maria

My hippie seedlings are doing well. I have brought them inside for the winter as our temperature have stated to fall below 0 C.

If you have any seeds over I would like to receive some more, so that I could share them with members of our clivia club." David (Langenhoven Park, South Africa)

" Hi Maria

I would absolutely love to receive some Hippie seeds!

If you still have any available."Patrick (Bloemfontein, South Africa)

"Hi Maria

I have some growing from last year. If you do send to SA i will distribute this year if you need someone.

I would like some seed again if spare as last year was the trial growing run." Eddie (Gauteng, South Africa)

"Hi Maria,

YES I would like some more if possible. The seeds I got from you previously are all doing exceptionaly well. I had 100% germination but have since lost two seedlings. I have already repotted into individual pots and average leaf lenghts are 22 cm." Bennie (Beauford West, South Africa)

"Hi Maria

After telling some of my friends about the Hippie seeds from the USA they have all shown interest.

So if it not a problem I would appreciate some more seeds.

Some of the seeds you sent me last year have germinated and they are about 4 inches tall" LeRoy (Cresta, South Africa)

"Maria

I would love to have some Hippie seed." Bill(Rayton, South Africa)

"morning Maria

ihave about 30 plants of last years seeds up and going nicely thanks

i whould like some more pleasethankyou very much" Mike (Pretoria, South Africa)

Let's share our blessings...

Here is a link to the 2010 "Sharings".

Here is a link that might be useful: 2010 Hippie Seeds for South Africa

Comments (39)

Sponsored
Emily Rudolph Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars25 Reviews
Hands-On & Collaborative Columbus Interior Designer
More Discussions