SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dondeldux

H. reginea x neopardinom

Hi,

I ordered these a few weeks ago from Telos Rare Bulbs and they came today. They look really good and they are well rooted with some cut leaves and they are both well endowed with offsets. These should clump up easily if I can only make them happy!

{{gwi:404258}}

Now when I google neopardinum all I can fine is pardinum. Are they one and the same? Anyway, I thought they were pretty and as you can see from the picture from their website the flower on the right is conjoined. Of course I don't expect that to happen again. I just hope I can make them happy!

I would appreciate any advice that anyone has on how to treat these bulbs. For now I will just use my regular grainy well draining potting soil...I can see that these bulbs were totally submerged in the potting medium and I usually plant my bulbs very high. Should I cover these with soil the way they were?

I am very happy with them and there are several more that I may try in the near future.

Donna

I attempted to correct the spelling of neopardinum and I couldn't correct them all....

Here is a link that might be useful:

This post was edited by dondeldux on Sat, Apr 6, 13 at 16:35

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars29 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus
More Discussions