SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
phoenixryan

Rare Aust. Hippeastrum Co-Op (Maguires)

phoenixryan
15 years ago

Ok folks, the ordering is on!

Here's the run down...

We are going to place an order with Maguires (link below) for some very rare hippeastrum bulbs. Minimum order is 100 bulbs for the group. Maguires has indicated they will be digging the bulbs after we place our order, so they should be very fresh. Remember, Australian seasons are just the opposite of ours, so they are going into fall, which is the optimum time for hippies.

Note that prices on Maguires website are in Australian dollars, not US dollars. Shipping and handling billed by Maguires will add AU$7.50 to the price of each bulb.

When you place your order, please give me quantity, followed by the name of the bulb and the AU$ price.

Example:

2 - PAPILLIO $22

Please try not to abbreviate the bulb name, so there is no confusion.

Once you post your order here, please send me an email with your GardenWeb name, full name, address, preferred shipping method (ie: Priority Mail, FedEx 2day, Ground, etc...) and your method of payment (ie: PayPal, check or money order).

I will start compiling the orders onto a spreadsheet and will post a link to that spreadsheet as soon as it is available. Based on your selected shipping method (from me to you) I will calculate the freight charges and add them to the spreadsheet.

My goal is to place the order with Maguires no later than the 10th of April.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

Thanks!!

Ryan

Here is a link that might be useful: Maguires

Comments (113)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting
More Discussions