SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
flowered_corners

I know you would have done the same..right?

flowered-corners
17 years ago

I went to my favorite nursery today.I said I wasn't but I did.And just like someone else said earlier I just had to buy something.They had lupines, my gotta have this year.And they were get this, over on the "over planted table"!! That means each tall,healthy plant was $1.00. Well I told myself that even though I have a full flat with only 2 sprouts I had some and could wait....wrong.I bought 5.And the veggies and herbs on this table were 4 for $1.00.I bought 8 veggie plants.Thier tomatoes were so strong looking and full, mine are little sprouts. Then there was the lettuce bowl delema.Last year I did a medium size lettuce bowl, never really ate any, there was never enought to make a salad. Well my "friend" at the register said make the bowl bigger, more plants more lettuce...so I did.I bought a full flat of lettuce bowl mix.I did get 12 herb plants, I don't grow them well I figured at this price, I would try again.

Maybe next year I will be able to wait but this being my first year ws everything looks so little.I have tons of containers, not doing anything.I know most will soon, but I needed a fix today.Not only did I buy, when I promise myself not to, I ate a hole king size butterfinger on the way home, to console my plant weakness and guilt.Thanks for listening, I am off now (for you catholics out there)to say 5 Hail Mary's,3 Our Fathers and The Act of Contrition.

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022