SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dondeldux

papilio from ebay

Hi again, I just wanted to share this with you. A few days ago I ordered a Papilio from a guy in North Carolina on EBay. Listing said 2-3 yr old Papilio bulb growing in pot with roots. Well, LOOK WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY!! I couldn't believe my eyes(!) The leaves are 16" with a baby and a BUD!!! The bulb is hard as a rock and there are roots growing out of the bottom of the pot! This fellow had 6 or 7 of these, selling one a day and I bought mine for $11 and change, plus $9 for postage. It was beautifully packed, no problems at all. So, for you EBayers out there that don't yet have a Papilio, you might want to take a chance! Now if this does turn out to be what it supposed to be, then this is the deal of the century!!
{{gwi:383801}}From HIPPEASTRUM 2009-2010

{{gwi:383802}}From HIPPEASTRUM 2009-2010

I was thinking of being greedy and ordering another, but Husband begged me not to. Will see..............Now if this turns to be another Giraffe, then I won't be so happy, but right now, I'm smiling!! Hope someone else out there takes advantage of this opportunity, of course I don't know which clone of Papilio this is, but It really doesn't matter to me.

Donna

Comments (82)

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio
More Discussions