{{gwi:375423}}

{{gwi:375424}}

{{gwi:375425}}

It's me...Elvas

{{gwi:375426}}

Comments (4)

• cindeea
    16 years ago

Maria, you are scaring me. You need to take up photography seriously. Stunning photos, girlfriend! I am really impressed. You are after all a mother, and wife and have so much occupying your time, yet you take time to capture beauty of amaryllis and share with us. Bless ya babe!

• jodik_gw
    16 years ago

More wonderful photos! I really like how the green eye behind the double petals shows up in the mirror! Elvas seems to like being photographed! Are you secretly taking photography classes, Maria?!

• brigarif Khan
    16 years ago

Heart warming photos and presentation

• mariava7
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thank you all!

Cindee...Take up photography? I really wish I had the time. But as you have mentioned, I don't have much of this for myself. The photo sessions with the flowers are "maybe" a way to release stress. I bring the flowers in the guest bedroom, get my camera and close the door shot! I could stay there for like 30 min. to an hour with just me, the flowers and the camera. Sure enough, when I come out of the bedroom, I am so refreshed and ready to go on with my life. :-)

Jodic...Yes, Elvas is a very good model. Huge, fully double flowers that opens it's behaved petals nicely and stays upright. Very proud of itself. It has all traits that I value in a double flowered variety.

Arif...Hello and nice to see you back and posting more often. You did get to use Elvas in your hybridizing before...right? I cannot wait for your 2008 pics of your creations. They are all lovely.

Sponsored
More Discussions