SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marysy_gw

rock garden design advice needed

marysy
16 years ago

I have a huge maple tree that has a ring of very large rocks circling it. It was like that when we bought the house 20 years ago. Inside the ring are lilies of the valley, and some vinca and a ton of weeks, with a few daffodils that come up in the spring. Close to this maple is an old milk house from the original dairy farm that has a lilac bush, some overgrown irises a few daffs around it. My thought was to expand the rock garden around the maple to extend to the milk house somehow. I thought of turning the milk house (marble floor and stone walls) into a garden shed. (It hasn't been used since my kid 25 years ago had her fisher price kitchen in there.) I can move rocks and have an unlimited amount of dirt. I need design suggestions. I have no idea how to post the picture of the area, which would give you a better idea. Am new to the forum. I think it could be a kind of rock and cottage garden together. I will post a pic, if someone could tell me how to download from my computor. Thanks

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Industry Leading General Contractors in Ohio