SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
v1rt

two groups planted today, woohoo :)

v1rt
15 years ago

I'm happy that I was able to transplant today eventhough my body is very sore after working on the new bed yesterday. I grabbed some big rocks from my other bed then also moved 2 silvermound plants. In front of the 2 rocks are the rock soapwort and behind left are the coneflowers.

In few weeks, I will either plant chartreuse sweet potato vine left of the silvermound in front, then also plant the dark version of sweet potato vine between the 2 silvermounds. Or, I will also put four o' clocks limelight behind the rocks and purple ruffles basil beside it.

Oh, here is an interesting info I witnessed today. The soapwort and coneflower were wsowed on the same jug. I just put a thin paper carton divider in the middle. I noticed that the divider after 2 weeks I brought them out, it curled due to water/snow/etc. The divider covered the purpleconeflower seeds. The coneflower seeds that got covered by the divider germinated but the seeds that weren't shaded by the divider, didn't germinate. No issue on soapwort wsowing. :)

Anyways, here is my latest update.

{{gwi:376559}}

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Swimming Pool Builders in Licking County, OH