SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kqcrna

OT- My garden season just went down the toilet

kqcrna
15 years ago

I've been up to my ears in issues anyway. Have to take a professional course in less than a month which takes hours and hours of prep time in studying, and I haven't started yet.

Had 2 separate leaks in my downstairs bath a couple of weeks apart, resulting in water damage and mold. I had an insurance adjuster here this A.M. I need a new sink and cabinet, drywall work, wallpaper, mold treatment company, new subfloor, new Pergo floor in bath, hall, and kitchen... It just keeps piling on.

I spent most of yesterday doing things for my 83 year old Mom. She lives in a retirement center, but I do have to do her grocery shopping, some laundry, errands, take her to doctor appointments, etc

My furnace, a/c on it's last leg and have gotten 2 estimates on that.

My best friend's Mom is dying of cancer. I promised to spend this afternoon with my friend after she meets with hospice.

The way life is going, I can't foresee much of a garden season. I can't even imagine getting these seedlings in the ground. I have planted out 2 of 58 jugs. Crap. It's true that life just isn't fair.

Karen

Comments (20)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!