SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ourhighlandhome

Plant Odyssey NURSERY is closing....

ourhighlandhome
18 years ago

Here is the text of Libby's notice:

Dear Friends,

It is with sadness, yet relief, that I announce the closing of Plant Odyssey NURSERY -- not Plant Odyssey. My staff and I, with your help, gave it a good try, but it wasn't meant to be. Problems included lackluster sales, staffing issues, and most of all, the fact that I couldn't be in two places at once. What was I thinking? In any event, the 50% off sale starts this Friday, November 4, and will continue until all Nursery stock is sold. What does not sell will be moved back to Plant Odyssey. The Nursery will be closed until the sale starts Friday.

This leaves me with a wonderful piece of property that I dearly love, particularly the old building, which has historic status. Although I do not own it, I have a long term lease. I really don't want to abandon it, so if anyone is interested, please come by next week to discuss your ideas with me. I know with all of the creativity out there, something wonderful can happen.

Many of you met Evan Helton, the talented lady I hired as the Nursery manager. Evan is reopening her business, Ten Dirty Fingers and is available for consultations and installations. She did her very best to turn the Nursery around, and I am grateful to her. She is knowledgeable and experienced, and I recommend her services to you. Evan's number is 516-6004.

I thank you all for your love and support. Please don't be angry or disappointed with this setback. I look forward to being at Plant Odyssey as long as you'll have me.

Libby

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor