SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
meadow_lark

Gardeners that are feuding with neighbors! New reality show!

meadow_lark
19 years ago

A while back, I posted a message about my neighbors goats who were coming to my property... eating everything in sight. They came up on my back covered patio and ate the plants out of my containers.

They ate my roses, my perennials and even ate the bark off of my beautiful Heritage birch.

Phone calls to them didn't help. Phone calls to the police didn't help. My hubby used to chase them off of the property riding on our mower - with rake in hand, yelling and screaming. He even shot bottle rockets in their direction... Nope - it didn't help, (although it was one of the funniest things I have EVER SEEN!)

Not only that, their horses would come over and "graze" on whatever they could find to eat.

These same neighbors would have target practice in their back yard with numerous guns.

They eventually moved to away.

Today, I saw an ad for a new reality show: https://www.ltnshow.com ( or check out www.ledger-enquirer.com/mld/ledgerenquirer/11324711.htm )

I could have made $100,000! Who Knew!

Anyway - after reading some of the other posts regarding rude, irresponsible neighbors and how you deal (or don't deal) with them, I wanted to mention this.

Ya Never Know! Meadow Lark

Comments (14)

Sponsored