SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sara_ann_gw

Which roses are your best so far?

sara_ann-z6bok
9 years ago

I've been thinking about the roses that have been doing really well for me recently. My top three at this time would have to be Pink Peace, Tiffany and Belinda's Dream. There are others that rate right up there too. Pink Peace has performed so well for me, I didn't even think it was that great of a rose until recently, even though I've always thought it was beautiful and loved the fragrance. Tiffany is so elegant and its fragrance is wonderful. Belinda's Dream is such a good bloomer and always looks pretty, haven't detected much fragrance yet, but I can forgive that with all its other attributes.

Others that have been top performers are Peace, Sunsprite, Love Song, The McCartney Rose, Perfume Delight, Tropicana, Liebeszauber and Big Momma., these are all performing wonderfully so far. Only roses that I consider good bloomers and reasonably disease resistant made this list. I have several new ones that look promising, but don't know enough yet to judge them. I know this list could change. Would love to know about your top performers.

First picture is Pink Peace

Comments (46)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022