SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gardenluv_gw

I think I'm crazy!

gardenluv
14 years ago

So as most of you may remember, I have very little garden space, smaller than pvicks patio space. Most of what sprouts is going to be going into a window box, and containers on the patio.

I have done some trading and OH MY GOSH!!! People are so generous and send extras, and I want all of them. My plan was to sow around 80 jugs this year (I am at 31 right now) and even that would be WAY too much for the room I have. Now if I sow everything I will probably be at 130 jugs!

What was I thinking? I must be crazy. I don't have room for all of them! Even if I only got one sprout of each (which we all know I will get way more than that) I still would not have room for all of it! I am feeling a bit overwhelmed. I'm going to have to share a lot and then go visit my babies in other people's gardens.

I tried to re-go through my seeds to see if maybe there are some that I can live without, but there aren't any! AGHH! I already need to head to Starbucks for more jugs, Home Depot for more dirt, and the post office to see if more seeds from trades came.

I CAN'T STOP!!! I need to get sowing.......

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.....

Comments (18)

Sponsored